Skanect not detect my new kinect for windows (Win7 x64 pro)

瀏覽次數:1,503 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Alessandro Lucca

未讀,
2013年9月3日 晚上10:04:572013/9/3
收件者:ska...@googlegroups.com

INFO: Starting Skanect 1.5.0 (64 bits)
INFO: Configuration file: C:/Users/SenhorPC/AppData/Roaming/ManCTL/Skanect.ini
ERROR: Error while detecting CUDA devices: CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA runtime version
WARNING: CUDA device specs are NOT enough for GPU fusion.
WARNING: Could not remove directory `C:/Users/SenhorPC/Documents/Scans/2013-09-03_22_00_15.skn/images', could not remove all files.
WARNING: Could not remove directory `C:/Users/SenhorPC/Documents/Scans/2013-09-03_22_00_15.skn/images', could not remove all files.
WARNING: Could not remove directory `C:/Users/SenhorPC/Documents/Scans/2013-09-03_22_00_15.skn/images', could not remove all files.
INFO: Initializing Kin4Win driver

INFO: Number of Kinect for Windows devices found: 1.
INFO: OpenNI2: Number of devices: 0
WARNING: No softkinetic DepthSense dll found.
INFO: [Kinect 5088480] connecting

ERROR: Kinect for Windows is not powered.

Marco

未讀,
2013年9月4日 凌晨2:11:142013/9/4
收件者:ska...@googlegroups.com
Ciao
Sembra che non hai collegato il cavo di alimentazione del kinect
E forse la scheda grafica non è adatta, che GPU hai?

Seems that you have not connected the power cable (ERROR: Kinect for Windows is not powered)
Maybe the GPU is not suitable for scanning
(ERROR: Error while detecting CUDA devices: CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA runtime version)
(WARNING: CUDA device specs are NOT enough for GPU fusion.)

Nicolas Tisserand

未讀,
2013年9月4日 凌晨4:10:402013/9/4
收件者:Marco、skanect
Hi Alessandro & Marco,

Alessandro, as Marco mentioned, please do check that the Kinect for
Windows power adapter is functional and plugged. That seems to be the
problem.
--
Nicolas
> --

Alessandro Lucca

未讀,
2013年9月4日 晚上8:31:282013/9/4
收件者:Nicolas Tisserand、Marco、skanect
It's all ok with Kinect. It's works fine with Skan3d software

Att.
---
Alessandro Lucca
Google+ | facebook | twitter | website |
Profissionais prontos para instalar, reparar e simplificar a tecnologia para Você e sua Equipe!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Skanect" group.

Alessandro Lucca

未讀,
2013年9月4日 晚上10:37:232013/9/4
收件者:ska...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's working fine with Skan3d :(   below log after update cuda drivers:

INFO: Starting Skanect 1.5.0 (64 bits)
INFO: Configuration file: C:/Users/SenhorPC/AppData/Roaming/ManCTL/Skanect.ini
INFO: Number of CUDA devices: 1
INFO: Device 0:  "GeForce 9400M"  214Mb / 256Mb
INFO: Device 0: sm_11 (pre-Fermi), 16 cores
INFO: Device 0: Driver/Runtime ver.5.50/5.0
INFO: CUDA major: 1
WARNING: CUDA device specs are NOT enough for GPU fusion.
WARNING: Could not remove directory `C:/Users/SenhorPC/Documents/Scans/2013-09-04_22_34_26.skn/images', could not remove all files.
WARNING: Could not remove directory `C:/Users/SenhorPC/Documents/Scans/2013-09-04_22_34_26.skn/images', could not remove all files.
WARNING: Could not remove directory `C:/Users/SenhorPC/Documents/Scans/2013-09-04_22_34_26.skn/images', could not remove all files.
INFO: Initializing Kin4Win driver

INFO: Number of Kinect for Windows devices found: 1.
INFO: OpenNI2: Number of devices: 0
WARNING: No softkinetic DepthSense dll found.
INFO: [Kinect 737ef30] connecting

ERROR: Kinect for Windows is not powered.

Alessandro Lucca

未讀,
2013年9月4日 晚上11:18:022013/9/4
收件者:ska...@googlegroups.com
Fixit!! skan3d install primesense kinect drivers :(

On Tuesday, September 3, 2013 10:04:57 PM UTC-4, Alessandro Lucca wrote:

Nicolas Burrus

未讀,
2013年9月5日 上午9:56:202013/9/5
收件者:Alessandro Lucca、skanect
Great, thanks for letting us know!

Randall Oglesby

未讀,
2013年11月11日 晚上7:50:022013/11/11
收件者:ska...@googlegroups.com
I have the exact same errors you got. What did you do to get rid of the primesense kinect drivers and what did you replace them with?

Nicolas Burrus

未讀,
2013年11月13日 中午12:11:422013/11/13
收件者:Randall Oglesby、skanect
Hi, I would recommend to:

1) Uninstall primesense drivers (search for OpenNI, Primensensor,
SensorKinect) in the list of installed programs.

2) Install Microsoft drivers from here:

Brandon Pomeroy

未讀,
2013年11月13日 下午1:18:362013/11/13
收件者:ska...@googlegroups.com
I ran into this same problem on my system... The Primesense drivers makes everything think its not plugged in (Even the kinect SDK). Alessandro, did your Kinect's Green LED blink on and off when the drivers were installed? Mine blinked while the Primesense drivers were installed, but went back to a solid light when I uninstalled the problematic drivers.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息