RE: Party Time!

Jim Dolan

Jul 7, 2011, 7:25:36 PM7/7/11
to Deborah M, Alice Collingwood, Becky Bendixen, Becky Taft, Betty Schweikert, Breck Ketchum, Charles Williams, Chris McCarthy, Christine Dispas, Chuck Davis, CJ Jackson, Courtney Long, David Pierce, Diana Lowry, Edie Hill, Emerson Nordmark, Emily O'Connor, Greg Reed, Jackie Zimmerman, Janet Brooks, Jason Harris, Jeff Quigley, Jennifer Mock, Jeremy Haas, Jill Eelkema, Joanna Bruno, Jodi Fraser, John Gischer, Justin Keef, Karen Gerlach, Karen Thomas, Kim Kelley, Kim Olander, Kristin Denton, Larry Higbee, Lexie Lamborn, Lu Carrea, Mark Jewell, Mary Honhongva, Melody Coleman, Nadine Springer, Nancy Brown, Nancy Laeha, Nancy Scott, Nicol Flacco, Paul Eaton, Renee Corcoran, Richard Sundance, Robert Ludgate, Ross Howell, Sally Hill, Sandi Everest, Sandy Perkins, Sheila McFarlane, Shellie Algeo, Sherie Thomas, Susan Dunthorne, Tammy Belisle, Tracey Parker, Wendy Gingell, skagit-eld...@googlegroups.com

Deborah,

From our last discussion, it is my understanding that, due to the success of our first reception at the opera last month, the Lincoln has actually offered us two nights, July 20 as well as a another date in August?  And that we are going to discuss at the upcoming SEA meeting the possibility of doing both dates?

Given that the first event was very easy, and successful, and free (we actually made a few dollars in donations), and that we had an audience of approximately 50 people, which surpassed both of our previous events at the Lincoln, I’d like to encourage our group to participate in these two events.  We only need four or five people at the actual event to set up one table, hang out and answer questions for about an hour, and if we could get of few people to cook or purchase some appetizers-munchies, my office can sponsor wine for one event and I am available to participate (since all I have to do is walk across the street from my office it is pretty easy for me) in both events.

-jbd-

Law Office of James B. Dolan, PLLC

720 South Main Street Suite 227

P.O. Box 2784