FW: April 16 event

1 view

Jim Dolan

Apr 5, 2011, 4:49:24 PM4/5/11
to bluem...@juno.com, skagit-eld...@googlegroups.com

Hello colleagues and co-conspirators,

Does anyone have any suggestions for a person to meet with this group, below?  I did a presentation for them a couple of weeks ago regarding estate planning, guardianships and vulnerable adults, and they are thirsty for knowledge.

Dear Jim,

I am trying to come up with a speaker (or two) who could make a presentation to our Seniors Ministry group about different options for seniors when they can no longer stay in their own home.  Several members have indicated that they would appreciate this information, rather than having to do a lot of research on their own.  Any ideas about someone who might be knowledgeable in this area?  Again, the problem is they would need to speak to the group on the 3rd Sunday in May, May 15th.

Thanks.

Barbara

Please let me know if any of you have ideas or might be interested, and I will connect them with you.  The presentation would be at noon on Sunday, May 15, in MV at a church near 15th and Division.

-jbd-

Law Office of James B. Dolan, PLLC

720 South Main Street Suite 227

P.O. Box 2784