thamis...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2013, 4:14:57 PM10/1/13
to All Sipu Alumni
Hi guys

How is life guys

Nabateregga Janat

Oct 2, 2013, 3:39:46 PM10/2/13
to thamis...@gmail.com, All Sipu Alumni
People are more than quiet but Janat is okey doing well in Uganda and no news.

Cathy

Nov 15, 2013, 11:37:51 AM11/15/13
to sipu-all...@googlegroups.com
Janat good to hear that at least you are ok,lol. I am doing ok over here in Namibia

FELICIANA KATEMANA

Dec 3, 2013, 2:46:09 AM12/3/13
to Cathy, sipu-all...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Sipu- allumni members,

it is just to say Hi to all of you.
regards
Felly-Tanzania

On Friday, November 15, 2013 7:37 PM, Cathy <cathy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Janat good to hear that at least you are ok,lol. I am doing ok over here in Namibia

Thamsanqa Somtseu

Dec 3, 2013, 11:21:05 AM12/3/13
to FELICIANA KATEMANA, Cathy, sipu-all...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys

Thanks Felly  for breaking the December 2013 ice

To all of you there is another opportunity for studying over seas once more in the local government environment,  if you are interested contact me urgently.

Enjoy the festive season.

Regards

Lucas - SA

uk

Dec 6, 2013, 2:21:24 AM12/6/13
to sipu-allumni-2012

Dear South African Brothers and Sisters

We learn with great sorrow and dismay that south Afriacan anti apartheid founding president pass on it’s indeed a great loss not only to South Africans but to whole Africans and the entire world.

Papa Mandela was the special person who put others need first before his own need.

Barack Obama said the following“We will not likely see the likes of Nelson Mandela again — so it falls to us as best we can to forward the example that he set: to make decisions guided not by hate, but by love, to never discount the difference that one person can make, to strive for a future that is worthy of his sacrifice"

That only shows the world that we cannot replace him

May his soul rest in entire peace.

                                                             * 1918
                                 + 2013

Yours in Comradely

Kaunda Utale

Local Economic Development Officer

Otavi Town Council |P O Box 59, OTAVI | Tel: +264 67 234 022/122 | Fax: +264 67 234 236 | Mobile: +264 817356080/  | Facebook: kaunda utale  | u...@iway.na

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail / attachment

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. It is intended solely for the use of a specific recipient, entity or purpose. If you have erroneously received this email, immediately notify the sender by replying to this message, do not use, copy, disclose or distribute this email or any part thereof. The Otavi Town Council will not be liable for any error, virus, interception, or interface. The Otavi Town Council does not accept any responsibility for any losses or damages that may arise from the use or reliance on the contents of this email or attachments. The Otavi Town Council will further not be liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor any delay in receipt.

20131206090814753.jpg

stephen edema

Dec 6, 2013, 10:38:12 AM12/6/13
to uk, sipu-allumni-2012
DEAR ALL,
VERY SAD INDEED. WE HAVE LOST REALY IRREPLACEABLE AFRICAN IN THE REAL SENSE OF THE WORD IRREPLACEABLE. HE HAD GLOBAL INFLUENCE AND INFLUENCED ME IMMENSELY. HIS INFLUENCE SO BIG ON ME THAT MY SECOND BORN IS CALLED MANDELA. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.
LORD MAYOR STEVO

--
20131206090814753.jpg

thamis...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2013, 3:42:37 PM12/6/13
to stephen edema, sipu-all...@googlegroups.com, uk
Dear all colleagues

Indeed death has once again robbed us of one of the tried and tested man of conviction and action in the 21st century.

I am saying this as an ordinary South African who has been touched by this African leader's influence in a manner not different from the rest of us where ever we are.

This is a man whose sacrifices touched us in a very deeper manner quite much deeper than those of the late Pope John Paul who opted not even to own a spoon in his life other than simply following and owning his christian convictions.

He opted to follow his human dignity and freedom convictions in and out of jail till the last day of his life

Thus the Man we admired so dearly and sadly lost in South Africa , the only country in Africa with the name "Africa" in its name.

Enjoy your xmas-new year holiday

Always

Lucas from SA

From: stephen edema <stephened...@gmail.com>