Organized and Indexed

Chris Bolton

Oct 28, 2012, 4:29:18 AM10/28/12
to sing...@googlegroups.com
What does the feature "organized and indexed" mean? I don't see explanations on any of this stuff in the docs.

Justin Parker

Oct 28, 2012, 11:21:18 AM10/28/12
to sing...@googlegroups.com
You're right. Our docs are in a state of flux, so some of the language might not match up entirely. Sorry about that.

Organized refers to the types: https://singly.com/docs/types_overview

Indexed refers to features such as participant, geolocation, and full-text search.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Hit us back with any other questions.