Phonegap support

Sicsol

Nov 6, 2012, 12:43:04 PM11/6/12
to sing...@googlegroups.com
I did notice phonegap mentions singly. I'm trying to figure out how to use this service with phonegap as there isn't really a callback url you can use with a mobile device.

Justin Parker

Nov 6, 2012, 12:46:48 PM11/6/12
to sing...@googlegroups.com
You're right.

You can leave the callback url blank for now and it will work -- soon we'll have an option to explicitly select a mobile authentication scheme, but it's not something you have to worry about yet.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to make building on phonegap easier! We'd love to help.

Justin

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Sicsol <vial...@gmail.com> wrote:
I did notice phonegap mentions singly. I'm trying to figure out how to use this service with phonegap as there isn't really a callback url you can use with a mobile device.

Sicsol

Nov 6, 2012, 12:55:26 PM11/6/12
to sing...@googlegroups.com
Justin,

Thanks i meant the redirect_uri so a user can login via a service is it the same i can leave it blank?
I know i can add response_type = token would that be the proper process?

Thanks for your quick reply.

Jeremie Miller

Nov 6, 2012, 1:02:20 PM11/6/12
to sing...@googlegroups.com
You usually set it to a localhost url or something internal to your app, one that your app can detect loading as a trigger and read the #access_token=* out of it.