İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Sebastián Rajo

okunmadı,
12 Şub 2013 17:19:2212.02.2013
alıcı sing...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I'm testing the Java Spring MVC example and I'm getting this logs:

06:01:41.650 [Thread-12] DEBUG o.a.h.i.c.PoolingClientConnectionManager - Closing expired connections
06:01:41.653 [Thread-12] DEBUG o.a.h.i.c.PoolingClientConnectionManager - Closing connections idle longer than 10 SECONDS

Could you explain me what is that? Should I change that for my app?

I have been reading this: http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/httpclient/apidocs/org/apache/http/impl/conn/PoolingClientConnectionManager.html but still I do not if the defaul values are fine for my application.

Thanks!

Justin Parker

okunmadı,
12 Şub 2013 17:21:5712.02.2013
alıcı sing...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sebastián.

Increasing the idle time may help. Are there more logs that identify which connections are idle?

Thanks for the report,
Justin

Sebastián Rajo

okunmadı,
12 Şub 2013 20:10:5312.02.2013
alıcı sing...@googlegroups.com
Hi Justin,

increasing how much? Sorry, I have no experience with this.

Here is the all log running the example for a few seconds. The lines that I wrote in the last message are repeting every 5 seconds.

Thanks.
logs.txt

Kristján Pétursson

okunmadı,
12 Şub 2013 21:05:1212.02.2013
alıcı sing...@googlegroups.com
Is something actually going wrong (eg, you can't fetch data), or is this just noise in the logs? It looks to me like the pool is just closing connections that aren't doing anything, which is reasonable behavior.

Sebastián Rajo

okunmadı,
12 Şub 2013 21:11:1812.02.2013
alıcı sing...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kristján,

The behavior is normal to me and I can fetch data just fine. As you say, my problem are the noise logs. Can I change that?

Thanks!

Sebastián Rajo

okunmadı,
12 Şub 2013 21:56:5512.02.2013
alıcı sing...@googlegroups.com
I suppose that only creating a logback.xml...

Thanks!
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir