How is Singly related to the Firefox plug-in, AttentionRecorder?

Alpa Agarwal

Nov 13, 2012, 2:29:19 PM11/13/12
to sing...@googlegroups.com
How is Singly related to the Firefox plug-in, AttentionRecorder?

Justin Parker

Nov 13, 2012, 2:39:12 PM11/13/12
to sing...@googlegroups.com
Can you explain a little bit more about what you mean? As far as I can tell, that extension is unrelated to Singly.

Singly is the fabric of today's connected apps -- we provide SDKs and APIs so app developers can easily integrate authentication, sharing, and their users' friends.

Justin

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Alpa Agarwal <alpaa...@gmail.com> wrote:
How is Singly related to the Firefox plug-in, AttentionRecorder?

Kristján Pétursson

Nov 13, 2012, 2:42:52 PM11/13/12
to sing...@googlegroups.com
That said, we did hack together a Chrome history recorder on the old Locker infrastructure. It'd need updating to the new universe, but you're welcome to snatch and play with it: