Can I fetch a friend by social network id

Rene Pot

Feb 28, 2013, 11:25:44 AM2/28/13
to sing...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to get more information about a person, a friend. Is there a way to fetch them?

For example: I have a friend on linkedin, I have his network_id & singly_id. How do I find him with the API?

Jeremie Miller

Feb 28, 2013, 5:14:49 PM2/28/13
to sing...@googlegroups.com
BTW, always feel free to email sup...@singly.com with this type of question, is probably faster :)

You can just include the unique id from the service at the end and get back just that entry (if it exists)...

Jer

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Rene Pot <re...@give.it> wrote:
I'm trying to get more information about a person, a friend. Is there a way to fetch them?

For example: I have a friend on linkedin, I have his network_id & singly_id. How do I find him with the API?

Rene Pot

Mar 1, 2013, 4:37:53 AM3/1/13
to sing...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.

So in case of my example, it won't work since I cannot get a friend by ID from linkedin.

Kristján Pétursson

Mar 1, 2013, 1:49:19 PM3/1/13
to sing...@googlegroups.com
A list of your LinkedIn friends and their IDs should be available through this endpoint: https://singly.com/docs/linkedin#connections. In the example, the friend's ID is kQycNnu3wi