[EVENT] Startup Weekend Singapore (22-24 July 2016) - SUPER EARLY BIRD tickets

Raymond D

May 27, 2016, 9:43:05 PM5/27/16
to Singapore Ruby Brigade

Startup Weekend Singapore 2016 VERY EARLY BIRD tickets are out!

At $30, its half the price of normal tickets $60! Only 30 tix available at this price!

Grab them now at our official website: http://up.co/communities/events/9095

To spice things up, we will be having a few special activities: Pizza & Beer Party on Friday night! On Sat, we will be inviting special mentors and guests down to interact with the teams! On Sunday morning, we will have a local food startup bake some delicious Italian Bread for breakfast!

We will be adding more sponsors, mentors and judges as the days go by so stay tuned!