SEO Company Looking for Senior Ruby Engineer

Tze Yang Ng

Oct 6, 2014, 10:46:37 PM10/6/14
to singap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

My client rankabove.com (NYC & Israel) is looking for 1-2 senior ruby engineers to boost its distributed team in building its next generation SEO platform.

The perfect candidate will meet the following requirements:
  • Expert level experience on pure Ruby
  • Expert level experience on Ruby on Rails
  • Extensive experience on Front-End technologies such as AngularJS/AmberJS, JS, HTML and CSS
  • Extensive experience in Back-End Development
  • Extensive experience in Full Stack Development
  • Experience with MySQL
  • Experience with Amazon hosting (AWS, RDS)
  • Experience in Linux
  • Prior startup experience is highly preferred
  • Prior experience with SaaS is highly preferred
Feel free to ping me if you are interested, & I'll gladly share with u my current working experience with them :)

Thank You & Best Regards,
ty

Tze Yang Ng

Oct 14, 2014, 9:02:07 PM10/14/14