[JOBS] Looking for an RoR Developer

Manoj Xavier

May 10, 2015, 8:06:17 AM5/10/15
to singap...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm looking for an RoR developer to take a high-impact role we have in JoyRoutes.

JoyRoutes provides an intelligent real-time itinerary customization tool for foreign tourists travelling to some of the fastest growing Asian destinations.  We are in our early days and ran a pilot to validate our business model that generated decent revenues so far.

It's a great opportunity for folks looking for a ground floor opportunity in a startup with a validated business model.   If you are excited about building products from scratch, love the autonomy that comes with it and would like to explore this opportunity further, let's talk :) Reach me at ma...@joyroutes.com and I will be happy to provide more information.

Cheers
Manoj Xavier
Founder & CEO
JoyRoutes Pte Ltd