Ruby developer needed

Andy - Monterosa

Apr 5, 2012, 1:08:52 AM4/5/12
to singap...@googlegroups.com
Hello ROR super talent,

Monterosa's Singapore office are looking to expand the dev team with a Ruby on Rails developer.

We're looking for someone with experience who can work independently and write structured, well-documented, reusable code to create web-apps as well as backend solutions for our mobile apps.

Contact me at anders....@monterosa.com.sg for questions or applications.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Anders

About Monterosa:
Monterosa is an award-winning mobile agency with great ambitions and a perfect blend
of developers, designers and strategists. We create products and campaign apps for the
biggest global brands, as well as product development for mobile startups.

If like us, you are passionate about mobile, filled with ideas and energy and have a great
sense of humor, come join us in creating world class mobile apps that people love to use.
Check us out at www.monterosa.com.sg

Some of our clients: Google, AXE, Vodaphone, Carlsberg, Mercedes-Benz, American Express...

Thomas Kister

Mar 31, 2015, 8:58:40 PM3/31/15
to singap...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

My research project at NUS has one open position for a research
assistant. We are developing a scientific cloud (yes we also use
buzzwords in research). More precisely we provide to the users a system
with two main roles: first, a file storing and sharing system for (among
other things) scientific data, second, an interface to design
computational tasks on this scientific data. The system is still in an
early phase but already deployed in production for the scientists of our
research project.

The interesting bit for Ruby programmers:
Both the front-end (providing an HTML5 + jquery interface) and the
back-end (providing a REST API) are running on Sinatra, and the main
part of the job will consist in implementing new features for the users,
so you will write a good deal of Ruby. The remaining part can consist in
a lot of disparate tasks, depending on your skills.

The job position is open to anyone with a Master's degree, Bachelor's
degree with Honours can be considered (subject to the administration's
clearance). There is no restriction on the status, you will be issued an
employment pass if you are neither local nor permanent resident. The
contract is one year long, renewable once (so, total of two years).

If you are interested, have any question or comment, please contact me
at: dcs...@nus.edu.sg

--
Thomas Kister