[Job] Want to buy second hand programmer

zan

Apr 1, 2015, 4:52:53 PM4/1/15
to singap...@googlegroups.com
We want to buy second hand programmers. We driving in Singapore. So your programmer has to be a Singapore registered programmer or else we parallel import.

The more mileage, the better. The mileage should come from driving in a variety of roads. Not like only driving along PIE. We like your programmer to at least got drive on OOP or FP. PIE always got jam. We are going to use the programmer to drive along the Ruby road. When Ruby road got jam, we take the Scala street, cos faster. Sometimes no choice have to go to the old house on PHP road lar. Not only these roads. We also got drive on Potong AWS, Buona ZMQ, Docker Chu Kang, Bukit Ansible, Jalan iOS and Tanjong Android. Wait. Almost forgot about Lorong Computer Vision and Telok Machine Learning(route optimization). I don't know what luxury sedan lar, hatchback lar, SUV lar. As long got 4 wheels, can move, can already. Wait, must also can brake.

We using our own money to buy programmers. Not take money from some rich uncle. Already making money, why bother? We drive for 6 years liao. We driving to do last mile logistics. With real warehouse. 20,000 sq feet. Serving thousands of deliveries a day. With only 6 full time operations staff. Inside got all sorts of things like Kinect, RFID, etc. If your programmer tok kong, we don't mind paying more. The title can be Senior Mid-Sized Sedan or even Vice President Mini Bus. Depends on tok kong it is. Honestly very few places got chance to touch a traditional industry like Logistics. Please contact me at z...@courex.com.sg if you have lobang.