[JOBS] Head of iOS development

Jimmy Lui

Aug 7, 2014, 12:26:14 AM8/7/14
to singap...@googlegroups.com
About Us:
We are a bootstrapping start-up made up of highly motivated individuals trying to change social media experience. We are developing a mobile app to help university students get free stuff. We have launch our beta on iOS and are currently upgrading the application.

Responsibilities:
You will be in-charge of developing the mobile application in line with our mission. The developer should be a highly technical person and will help in upgrading and improve the functions of the app.

Expectations:
1) Overall responsibility for mobile roadmap planning and development of innovative iOS features
2) Build a great front-end for a moderately complex iOS mobile app referencing an existing backend
3) Fnding and fixing bugs, and optimisation of issues
4) Help maintain and enhance our internal reporting & administration tools

Requirements:
1. Demonstrated expertise in mobile application development
2. Strong knowledge of implementing features and analytics
3. 1-3 years of core mobile development experience required

Good to have:
1) Experience working using PHP frameworks
2) Experience working with agile methodologies and practices

Components:
Salary + equity