[Job] ReferralCandy is Hiring!

chet...@anafore.com

Aug 31, 2015, 3:53:29 AM8/31/15
to Singapore Ruby Brigade
Hi there!

ReferralCandy is looking for experienced Frontend and Fullstack Engineers who are self-driven, care about an engineering culture and are passionate about building a great product.

We help ecommerce stores increase sales by getting shoppers to refer their friends. Our SaaS app accelerates word-of-mouth referrals for online stores around the world. Right now, we are in the middle of growing a strong engineering team to accelerate product development. As a small agile team, we adopt Github-flow, pull-request for code review, standups guided with Trello board and share what we've learned in weekly code review sessions. We value open discussion and constantly find a better way of doing things by setting up sprint retrospectives and 1-on-1 sessions. We also play hard during our weekly Friday team events! On the rare occasion that diplomacy fails, we settle disputes with foam swords ;)

Find out more here: www.referralcandy.com/about

Mid-Level Frontend Engineer

Responsibilities
  • Work closely with UX designers and engineers to drive feature development
  • Create widgets/modules that are easily reusable by the team
  • Contribute in growing engineering culture (PR code review, sprint retrospective, eng process improvements, tech sharing session, speak at meetups)
  • Explore different layers of the stack when you wish to (frontend UX, backend core tech, infrastructure scaling, devops automation)
Requirements
  • Experience in building interactive applications
  • Experience in modularize application into multiple modules
  • Experience in optimizing web site or web app performance
  • Bonus point: familiar with scaling web application

Mid/Senior Fullstack Ruby Engineer

Responsibilities
  • Lead major product feature development
  • Drive infrastructure and architectural improvements
  • Contribute in growing engineering culture (PR code review, sprint retrospective, eng process improvements, tech sharing session, speak at meetups)
  • Explore and improve your skills in different layers of the stack (frontend UX, backend core tech, infrastructure scaling, devops automation)
Requirements
  • Solid ability to architect and lead product feature development
  • Experience in Ruby on Rails web stack and AWS infrastructure
  • Knowledge of scaling SaaS architecture
  • Bonus point: familiar with devops automation (we use AWS Opsworks)

Getting in touch: Drop us an email with your CV and links to your LinkedIn, Github, blog, slides/articles or anything that can tell us more about yourself as well as how you work and we'll get in touch with you.

Edsil Basadre

Sep 2, 2015, 2:42:15 AM9/2/15
to Singapore Ruby Brigade
Thanks for this.. I already send my application in startupjobs.asia