Re: What it should have been.

Message has been deleted

Jaryl Sim

Dec 21, 2015, 10:08:50 PM12/21/15
to Singapore Ruby Brigade
Hey Guo Harn,

Thank you for the apology, I'm the founder of Tinkerbox, and we're fine with the actual content of the post except for some choice of words =) I spoke to your founder and everything is okay, so don't worry and you can definitely put up the job posting again to look for a rails developer, we don't want to stop you from doing that!

I don't want to give away too much about the startup itself, but if anyone is interested. this is a part-time gig to work with them and this is a good opportunity to learn about best practices in rails. The original codebase is from us at Tinkerbox; it's well documented, it (as best as possible) follow SOLID principles (3.74 on CodeClimate), it has a suite of tests (73.97% coverage), we have the whole continuous integration (not deployment yet) process set up and everything.

It's not perfect, but I'm sure that you will enjoy working with it.

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 11:45:27 PM UTC+8, HONG GUO HARN wrote:
With regards to my previous post, I just want to make known that we are happy working with Tinkerbox.

I wish to apologize sincerely for inaccurate information on my posting regarding Tinkerbox.