[JOBS] Seeking a creative and innovator web front end designer and developer

New2RoR

Nov 2, 2014, 10:30:51 PM11/2/14
to singap...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rubyist,

We are a young and dynamic company who is looking to expand our engineering team. Check out our website www.brightree.com.sg. Currently, we need more resources to work on our client's projects and is in urgent need of some one strong is web front end design using Javascript, HTML5, CSS etc and integrating it with a Ruby on Rails environment. The design is done primarily using Ruby on Rails and we require some one to manage the front end part. If you are proficient in Ruby on Rails, that will be great.

The position can be contract, part time or full time permanent. If you think you fit the bill, please send your resume to us and we will be very keen to speak to you.

Best regards,
Kevin