Looking for opportunities

Reuben Tan

Feb 5, 2015, 10:42:44 AM2/5/15
to singap...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

My name is Reuben, a RoR developer for about 6 years. I recently came back from a one year trip travelling and now is looking for new opportunities either freelance or full time job.

Short Description :

My last 2 full time jobs were Groundlabs ( a start up ) and Temasek Polytechnic. Both of these jobs, I work on Ruby on Rails. =)

I have several freelances project and most of them are in Ruby on Rails except one of them which is in Java.

In total I have about 6 years development experience, and also tinkled with some personal projects which didn't work out. sadly. =(

Long Description :

This is my webpage : https://reubentan.herokuapp.com/

Winston Teo

Feb 5, 2015, 1:44:40 PM2/5/15
to singap...@googlegroups.com
I am sure you will get LOTS of emails! :)

Cheers,
Winston

Shawn Toh Dekai

Apr 1, 2015, 4:07:36 AM4/1/15
to singap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Reuben,

I'm Shawn from Wellnessly.com. We are building the search engine for beauty services (spas, massage, hair salons, acupuncture) in Asia.
I'm looking for a senior engineer. What is your availabilities? Keen to meet up and discuss further?

Sincerely,
Shawn
9088 4409

ava...@netmatrixsolutions.com

Apr 27, 2015, 10:41:58 PM4/27/15
to singap...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Reuben.

Are you still looking, please let me know.

1-2 years contract in Singapore

Job Description:

  • 5-7 years of web development experience
  • Experience in Ruby development
  • Experience creating scalable APIs in using REST and other patterns
  • Experience utilizing API services such as Apigee
  • Experience using the web frameworks like Sinnatra and patterns to great effect, and will write reusable, high performance code rapidly
  • Familiarity with popular Rubygems & follow industry standard coding guidelines for scalable & secured development
  • Working in AWS environment
  • RDBMS knowledge of playing around data
  • Experience with OAuth, SAML, or other Web security standards
  • Capable of setting up a scaffold API for testing purposes
  • Experience with WebSocket interfaces , HTTP, REST, JSON
  • Experience with testing using TDD
  • Experience implementing API Security and Access Control (OAuth/SAML etc.)
Good Knowledge on design principles and best practices in implementing Web API

Thanks