[JOBS] Looking for Rails developers for our new San Francisco office

Damon Aw

Feb 27, 2015, 9:29:42 PM2/27/15
to singap...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

Our engineering team builds a platform that connects companies and investors with experts worldwide. Founded in 2008 in London, we have offices in New York, Hong Kong and Dubai, and we’re about to open a new office in San Francisco.

I’m a Lead Engineer previously working from our New York office. For the next three months I’m back in Singapore and will make use of this chance to build a team for our San Francisco office. During this period, we hope to hire developers who are keen to relocate to San Fransisco after working in Singapore for a few months (while we get to know you and go through the visa process).

You can read more about our engineering team at http://engineering.alphasights.com/ and more about AlphaSights at http://www.alphasights.com/careers/experienced/what-we-do

What we look for in you:

- You should have prior experience with Ruby on Rails or similar frameworks, such as Django or Play. Or if you have neither, a great drive to learn.

- A natural instinct to take responsibility and push an idea all the way from conception to a working product, even when the going gets tough on the way.
- You should be seeking to develop yourself into a T-shaped developer, pursuing yourself to gain a full stack understanding whilst also seeking to develop your own specialties.

- You must love to be part a team, you must thrive in a collaborative workplace, enjoying pair programming, give and accept pull request reviews, and coach and share your knowledge with other developers.

How to apply

Feel free to drop me a note with your resume to damon.aw@{{ company_domain }} or applying through our site, http://engineering.alphasights.com/positions/ruby-developer, mentioning me in your application.

Damon Aw

Lead Engineer

AlphaSights