瀏覽次數:47 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ahmed Aljunied

未讀,
2014年8月12日 中午12:30:022014/8/12
收件者:singap...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone

I'm looking for a developer to join my team @ Fulfilled (www.fulfilled.in) where we get people into shape with affordable habit coaching.

The developer should be proficient in Javascript, Backbone and Rails and will work closely with our engineering product manager and coaching team to build systems and responsive interactions and design intuitive UX.

Join a team that is crazy about focus, systems and execution. We bootstrapped and we are currently in the midst of raising our seed round with several angel investors already committed.

We work out of the Hub and occasionally hit the arcade at Cineleisure (proficiency in Warcraft 3 a bonus - we are old school).

ahmed
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄