Shabbeer Hussain invites you to join Ecademy

Shabbeer Hussain

Nov 4, 2010, 2:07:23 PM11/4/10
to sindh...@gmail.com
photoEcademy - Learning, networking and business development for the digital ageHi,

Join me on Ecademy, a community that enables people to learn, network and develop their business for the digital age >

Share Knowledge with Social Media
Build Contacts with Social Networking
Grow Transactions with Social Commerce

The site also guides you on how to get a return on investment from social media and online networking for your business.

It's working for me, I look forward to connecting with you.

thanks,
Shabbeer Hussain
pakf...@gmail.com

This email was sent to sindh...@gmail.com
To avoid receiving these emails in the future send an email from that address to
invite-un...@ecademy.com
or go to
http://www.ecademy.com/blockinvites.php?e=sindh...@gmail.com
Email:sup...@ecademy.com The Ecademy Limited. Registered in England and Wales.

Company Registration: 3651083 VAT: 718 0377 36