Fwd: my MP initiative

Yuen-Chi Lian

Jul 19, 2012, 5:36:21 AM7/19/12
to Sinar Project

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: my MP initiative
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:32:17 +0800
From: Lyn-Ni Lee <wes...@gmail.com>
To: kuhen_e...@hotmail.com, Greg Das <gda...@hotmail.com>, Ken <yong...@gmail.com>, beatrice yong <beatri...@gmail.com>, Adrian Choo <adrian...@gmail.com>, Derek Eng <dere...@popstar.com>
CC: m...@yclian.com

Hi Lian and friends,
Where is the template for what info is needed for myMP initiative?
Anyway if you guys are able to, please help out with this initiative to sign up to fill out info about MPs: http://www.loyarburok.com/2012/07/03/people-call-action-mymp-tracking-initiative/
I think they need it by this Sat, but can we get a bit more time on that?

Sign up here:
We just want to know the basic professional backgrounds of all of our
    representatives.
    These are people who vote on issues on laws and the running of our
    country. It would be good to know at least basic profile info about
    who they are.

    Most *should* already have basic profile like the two prominent
    politicians. It's basically a CV.

    In future it would also help us ask as citizens, media etc to ask for
    opinions or lobby the right representatives.

    For example, for TPP (free trade), and I want support from our
    representatives to help protect right to affordable medicine, I can
    now contact Dr. Zul and hopefully other MPs with medical backgrounds
    to help support my cause across the political divide.

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: [UndiMsia!] Digest for Undi...@googlegroups.com - 25 Messages in 12 Topics
Date: July 17, 2012 3:46:47 PM GMT+08:00
To: Digest Recipients <Undi...@googlegroups.com>

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/UndiMsia/topics

    Khairil Yusof <khairi...@gmail.com> Jul 17 03:18PM +0800

    Hi all MyMP movers.

    Many have been asking questions on what sort of information they
    should be getting about their MPs.

    For this initial stage, we just want basic CV or profile of our
    respective MPs. Here are two good ones (lucky you whoever picked them
    up).

    http://drdzul.com/about/
    http://www.saifuddinabdullah.com.my/page/Dato-Saifuddin-Abdullah.aspx

    - Where somebody is from originally
    - Where they are currently living (town would be good enough for MP).
    - Educational background (including dates)
    - Career background, positions held (including dates)
    - List of achievements (including dates)
    Nobel prize, Fields Medal etc. papers, reports, books, founder of x etc.

    - Any other notes, you can think off that is relevant eg. notable
    quotes, stand on issues, their hobbies
    Remember to have verifiable / reputable sources.

    Good luck in finding out this information. The initial development
    website where you can add your MP and manage it should be available in
    a day or two.

    Regards

    EBon <eb...@loyarburok.com> Jul 17 03:15PM +0800

    Movers

    There are many different great stuff going out there fr UM! including YAGs and Chats and idolademokrasi where everyone now seems to be taking ownership more and moving DIY! This is great.

    Do create on our Undimsia page on FB yr events and use it as a platform for streamlined info. Whoever needs access email me privately.

    For #UndiMsiaChats keep numbering events so we can see it grow. So this sat is chats 26 on mymp and chats 27 organised by SPAM its on student power lecture by fahmi reza.

    We r also trying to track the number of idolademokrasi we are doing. Coming up is one in kuching. And then ATC and the johor. Who has a pretty accurate number of how many have we done?

    _______________________

    edmund bon tai soon
    UndiMsia! community mover
    MCCHR aka pusatrakyatlb
    ...currently moving w/ UndiMsia!
    www.undimsia.com
    twitter & FB | @undimsia
    ...running w/ LoyarBurok
    www.loyarburok.com
    twitter & FB | @loyarburok

    capture. connect. convert. cultivate.

    Emeric Teo <emer...@gmail.com> Jul 17 01:55PM +0800

    Spam.

    On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 12:47 PM, shanmughanathan ponnambalam <

    xingji <txi...@gmail.com> Jul 17 01:57PM +0800

    how to block (without blocking the group?)

    Firdaus Hisham <hazi...@gmail.com> Jul 16 09:06PM -0700

    Hey guys,

    My friend shared with me this video on the Asian Century -
    http://youtu.be/UtPXQ-ab9Sg. Check out the video. One interesting
    point in this video is that Malaysia will be one of the Asia 7
    countries that will drive the economic growth in Asia. Is Malaysia on
    the track to embrace this Asian Century?

    Regards,
    Fido

    Sin Yew <sin...@hotmail.com> Jul 16 11:17PM +0800

    Adrian Tan Chia Chin - Teng Boon Soon, Y.B. Tuan Johor 158 TebrauNew Sin Yew - Mohamed Khaled bin Haji Nordin, Y.B. Dato' Seri Johor 159 Pasir GudangTan Yong Xu - Shahrir bin Abdul Samad, Y.B. Datuk Seri Utama Johor 160 Johor Bahru
    More coming. What details you need from the volunteers?

    Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:14:27 +0800
    Subject: Re: [UndiMsia!] #mymp movers list 222 (030712) (undi...@googlegroups.com)
    From: rani.muth...@gmail.com
    To: undi...@googlegroups.com

    You are right. I have already searched the net and cannot find family details of the 2 MPs I am working on. I managed to find some details of their qualifications and work experience, though.

    Rani Nadesan

    On 16 July 2012 14:05, Su-Lyn Boo <falm...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I'm taking Pulai MP Jazlan. Have saved it in the file already.

    I am curious though - why do we need to collect data like the MP's family members, education and work experience?

    This information will likely not be available online, unless it's a high profile politician.

    Su-Lyn

    On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 1:30 PM, EBon <eb...@loyarburok.com> wrote:

    Lets push this one more time and get the last 98 pls!???!!!

    _______________________

    From: "Haziqah Nasirah Zol Ba... (Google Docs)" <haz...@loyarburok.com>
    Date: July 3, 2012 2:43:31 PM GMT+08:00
    To: undi...@googlegroups.com

    Cc: rebecca.cho...@gmail.com, eb...@loyarburok.com, m...@yclian.com

    I've shared #mymp movers list 222 (030712)

    Message from haz...@loyarburok.com: Hi community movers! As some of you know, we are moving on our 2nd pillar of Process with yet another deliverable - the #MyMP online initiative. It's very simple - basically, with the Sinar Project, we are trying to collate relevant information regarding our MPs to educate our voters and allow them to make a more informed choice at any elections.

    The #MyMP initiative tracks and documents the following for easy access by the public on key information regarding our MPs:

    1. Phase 1 - basic profile information of the MP - we will provide an easy to use template and all you have to do is to fill it in (this should be completed by 21.7, 11am when we will hold #UndiMsiaChats @PusatRakyatLB to launch it - all are invited for this chats)

    2. Phase 2 - parliamentary pledges/statements by the MP on key issues such as the environment, democracy etc

    3. Phase 3 - depending on how far we get, an e-ticketing system where you can interact with your MP online and raise issues with your MP for resolution.

    For now, we really need 222 movers (unless some of you want to take more than 1 MP) to track and complete Phase 1 by 21.7.2012.

    I have shared a google document where you can fill in your name and contact so that we know who is doing which MP. If you don't have a google/gmail account then you can't access the google document in which case please send an email to Lian (m...@yclian.com) who will add your details. If your MP pick is already chosen, choose another one lah!

    Lets fill this up by Tuesday?! Lets do it!

    Click to open:

    #mymp movers list 222 (030712)
    Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.

    --
    This is UndiMsia!

    This is UndiMsia!

    :: war is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength - George Orwell ::

    --
    This is UndiMsia!

    Rani Nadesan

    --

    This is UndiMsia!

    undimsia+u...@googlegroups.com

    For more options, visit this group at

    http://groups.google.com/group/undimsia?hl=en?hl=en

    EBon <eb...@loyarburok.com> Jul 17 12:52AM +0800

    Pls access the shared google
    Docs and add all the details. Quick

    _______________________

    edmund bon tai soon
    UndiMsia! community mover
    MCCHR aka pusatrakyatlb
    ...currently moving w/ UndiMsia!
    www.undimsia.com
    twitter & FB | @undimsia
    ...running w/ LoyarBurok
    www.loyarburok.com
    twitter & FB | @loyarburok

    capture. connect. convert. cultivate.

    EBon <eb...@loyarburok.com> Jul 17 01:07AM +0800

    This Sat #UndiMsiaChats no 26 led by Khairil and Rachel of the Sinar Project will reveal all including templates and what to do next. 11am-12pm Pusat Rakyat. Details here:

    http://www.loyarburok.com/2012/07/03/people-call-action-mymp-tracking-initiative/

    Everyone who signed up #MyMp pls make it if you can. Any concerns lets raise it on sat 21.7.

    _______________________

    edmund bon tai soon
    UndiMsia! community mover
    MCCHR aka pusatrakyatlb
    ...currently moving w/ UndiMsia!
    www.undimsia.com
    twitter & FB | @undimsia
    ...running w/ LoyarBurok
    www.loyarburok.com
    twitter & FB | @loyarburok

    capture. connect. convert. cultivate.

    EBon <eb...@loyarburok.com> Jul 17 01:30AM +0800

    I see the point. Lets all discuss these issues on sat ok? We together work the parameters needed ok?

    _______________________

    edmund bon tai soon
    UndiMsia! community mover
    MCCHR aka pusatrakyatlb
    ...currently moving w/ UndiMsia!
    www.undimsia.com
    twitter & FB | @undimsia
    ...running w/ LoyarBurok
    www.loyarburok.com
    twitter & FB | @loyarburok

    capture. connect. convert. cultivate.

    Rani Nadesan <rani.muth...@gmail.com> Jul 17 11:43AM +0800

    I have got most of the information and if the form is available online, I
    can just fill it in. I have only seen the pdf copy so far.

    Rani Nadesan

    --
    Rani Nadesan

    Theiva Lingam <theiva...@gmail.com> Jul 17 11:11AM +0800

    FYI. An interesting read regarding the US Patriots Act.

    Warmly

    Theiva

    Begin forwarded message:

    >> Links:
    >> ------
    >> [1] http://www.kiilunyasha.blogspot.com/

    Theivanai Amarthalingam
    Legal Advisor
    Sahabat Alam Malaysia (Friends of the Earth Malaysia)
    No. 258, Jalan Air Itam
    10460 George Town, Penang, Malaysia
    Tel. No: +604 228 6 930
    Fax: +604 228 6 932
    Email: theiva...@gmail.com
    Skype ID: theiva.lingam

    And

    M/s Theiva Lingam
    Advocates & Solicitors
    No. 43, Lorong Bandar 2
    Taman Bukit Desa
    Old Klang Road
    58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Email: theiva...@mail.com

    "MOHAMMAD FAIZAL CHE YUSOF" <mfc...@gmail.com> Jul 17 07:57AM +0800

    SEBAGAI meneruskan kempen OKU Bangkit 2012 dengan tema Gerakan Bersama
    Kebangkitan OKU Tahun 2012, saya telah diberi peluang untuk ke udara pada
    awal pagi khamis 19 Julai 2012 di radio SalamFM 91.1mhz.

    Bual bicara yang akan bermula pada jam 12:05am tersebut akan berkisar kepada
    perlaksanaan Akta Orang Kurang Upaya 2008, cabaran dan isu yang mendepani
    OKU di Malaysia. Siaran tersebut turut boleh diikuti melalui laman
    http://www.rtm.gov.my/mobile/en/flash_player.php?channel=asyikfm

    Sebagai warga Negara sebuah watan berdaulat, saya mendokong penuh system
    demokrasi berparlimen yang ada pada hari ini. Sebagai rakyat yang menjunjung
    Perlembagaan Persekutuan, ingin sekali saya mengajak kepada sekalian
    sahabat-sahabat sama ada OKU atau tidak untuk sama-sama menyatakan pendirian
    terhadap pelbagai isu rakyat yang berada di sekeliling kita hari ini.

    Adakalanya pelbagai isu kita jarang atau tidak pernah disentuh oleh mereka
    yang mendakwa menjadi wakil kita di pelbagai institusi rakyat seperti
    parlimen dan Dewan Undangan Negeri. Bila ditanya kepada mereka, mudah saja
    jawapannya: "Saya tak tahu. Saya tidak pernah dijemput ke program anda."

    Pelbagai alas an dicipta untuk memastikan kesalahan hanya diletakkan pada
    bahu kita, rakyat yang paling bawah. Justeru kesempatan yang ada perlu kita
    manfaatkan agar apa juga isu yang didepani oleh OKU pada hari ini akan
    diambil perhatian oleh mereka yang berwajip.

    Saya insaf bahawa isu yang kita alami tidak mungkin selesai dalam tempoh
    terdekat. Setidak-tidaknya kita berusaha agar ada jalan penghujung yang
    boleh kita nantikan akan berjayanya OKU yang kini terpinggir dalam arus
    pembangunan negara.

    Ayuh sekalian sahabat-sahabat saya, ini langkah kita untuk terus maju agar
    kita berupaya duduk sama rendah, berdiri sama tinggi dengan masyarakat umum.
    - 27 Syaaban 1433H.

    Syahredzan Johan <syahredz...@gmail.com> Jul 17 05:31AM +0800

    Airport scanning technology is a transparent victory for terrorism
    The Guardian/Technology

    Security devices that invade our privacy are about to take a giant leap forward with a scanner that can tell what you had for breakfast from 50 metres away

    Every time I go through airport security nowadays the thought that comes to mind – as I take off my shoes and belt, unpack my laptop and display my toothpaste in a transparent plastic bag – is that Osama bin Laden won hands down. The same thought pops up when taking a photograph outside the London Stock Exchange – or inside an airport or a railway station – and a uniformed jobsworth appears from nowhere to inform me that photography is "not allowed, sir". And it also comes to mind whenever the home secretary opens her mouth on the subject of the draft communications data bill, aka the snooper's charter. Terrorism – or the perceived threat of it – has turned democracies into paranoid armed camps in which the state feels justified in assuming that every citizen is a potential terrorist.

    The intrusiveness and ubiquity of state surveillance is already shocking. But we ain't seen nothing yet – the technology is just getting into its stride. The powers that be (to use William Tyndale's lovely phrase) maintain that the internet is a great boon for criminals, paedophiles, al-Qaida and other miscreants but omit to mention that it's also an Orwellian tool for them, because everything that one does on the net is logged by internet service providers (ISPs) – and, now, stored for later inspection by the authorities. The details of every Google search conducted, every email or tweet sent, every file downloaded, every YouTube video watched and Skype call made, are recorded – and are available on production of a warrant or court order in law-abiding societies or on the say-so of an intelligence officer in less fastidious jurisdictions.

    And that's just in cyberspace. In the real world of "meatspace" the technology of surveillance is coming along nicely too. In airport security we've gone from ancient technology like X-ray scanning of aircraft baggage to the scanners now being deployed in US and other airports which produce fetching images of our unclothed bodies. But at least with this stuff we know when we're being scanned.

    That too is about to change. We've now discovered that within the next year or so the US department of homeland security plans to deploy a new laser-based molecular scanner fired from 50 metres away which will instantly reveal an astonishing level of detail not only about your body, clothes and luggage but also about the contents of your wallet and even of your intestines. It's claimed that the technology can identify traces of drugs on banknotes, gunpowder on your clothes and even what you had for breakfast, the adrenaline level in your body and substances in your urine. And all of this information can be collected without even touching you – and without your knowledge.

    The plan is to install this molecular-level scanning in airports and border crossings across the entire US. The official justification is to be able to quickly identify explosives, dangerous chemicals or biological weapons at a distance. The technology is said to be 10m times faster – and 1m times more sensitive – than any currently available system, which means that it can be used systematically on everyone passing through airport security and not just to monitor suspect or randomly sampled passengers.

    The machine that enables all this to happen is a picosecond programmable laser scanner, which was originally developed for medical applications (including monitoring cancer cells in bloodflow). But the company that markets it has obviously realised that the security industry might turn out to be more profitable than the health sector. And it has adapted it for these new purposes by making it mobile and relatively unobtrusive, so that the scanees (that's you and me) will be oblivious to its use. And so although the first deployments of the technology will be in airports, it will only be a matter of time until it is in police cars and other everyday environments. In due course, therefore, the requirement that motorists blow into a breathalyser will seem as quaint as the idea of using chicken entrails as diagnostic tools.

    All of which makes one wonder whether Osama bin Laden ever read Thomas Hobbes, the philosopher who first sketched out the essence of our current arrangements. In order to escape from the brutality of living in a state of nature, Hobbes postulated that we need to accede to a social contract in which we give up some rights in order to have the protection of a sovereign authority. Abuses of that authority were, Hobbes thought, the inescapable price of living in security. By terrorising our governments, bin Laden has ensured that the price of that security would rise in terms of the erosion of privacy, the curtailment of freedoms and of civil rights. The US may have exterminated the old monster. But we're having to live with his legacy.

    Internet
    Privacy
    Osama bin Laden
    Global terrorism
    UK security and terrorism
    John Naughton

    guardian.co.uk © 2012 Guardian News and Media Limited or its affiliated companies. All rights reserved. | Use of this content is subject to our Terms & Conditions | More Feeds

    Original Article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/jul/15/internet-privacy

    Kind regards,
    Syahredzan Johan | RamRais &Partners
    *this email has been sent on the go

    Satya Venugopal <saty...@gmail.com> Jul 17 07:52AM +0800

    LOL, transparent victory. I see what they did there. =P

    Syahredzan Johan <syahredz...@gmail.com> Jul 17 05:39AM +0800

    My new British citizenship test: who is Cheggers, and why is he so funny?
    The Guardian/Technology

    Theresa May wants to put patriotism at the centre of British identity. Doesn't she know our national spirit is more about pasties, panto and Keith Chegwin?

    What does it mean to be British? We're citizens of a weird and eclectic nation – and, by nation, I of course mean group of nations. Sorry, what am I saying?! It's more than that – it's a family. A happy family. No, marriage. An unhappy marriage. A failed marriage of nations that's only staying together for the sake of Wales. No, I don't mean that, I mean gangbang. An orgy of nations, all joyfully thrusting away in a sexy romp of cultural difference and mutual respect. I'm getting all this from the citizenship blurb.

    There's so much to these islands: from London's glittering West End to Wales's renowned Eisteddfod to Edinburgh's international festival. From the Gaelic speakers of the Highlands to the Welsh speakers of the valleys to people in Essex who say "amazeballs", it's a wondrous and incoherent mixture. There are Irish Presbyterians, metropolitan atheists and Anglesey druids; football enthusiasts, real-ale nuts, vegans, homeopathists and the employees of the Wyvern theatre, Swindon who, according to their marketing manager Richard Loftus, are in a cult of their own: "At the Wyvern we're all huge fans of Keith Chegwin's voice," he announced last week.

    So it's complicated. Just ask Theresa May. She's charged herself with the task of monkeying around with that test foreigners have to take if they want to become British. It's currently a bit too leftwing: you know, stuff about the Human Rights Act and how to claim benefits. She thinks it should be more patriotic and less practical. More about our "long and illustrious history" than the current test which focuses on dealing with the council and reading the gas meter.

    It sounds like they want to attract people like me: I've got a degree in our long and illustrious history and I never read the gas meter. I don't reckon that's my job. I'll pay for the sodding gas but I don't see why I should prepare my own bill. I wouldn't go to a restaurant that refused to keep track of what I'd ordered. They're supposed to send people round to read the meter, aren't they? Isn't that crucial to the plot of porn films? And it creates jobs – for recent immigrants, perhaps, who've learned how to do it in their citizenship tests.

    But not for much longer. Instead, from this autumn, they'll have to memorise the first verse of God Save the Queen, learn about some great Britons such as the Duke of Wellington, Isambard Kingdom Brunel and Emmeline Pankhurst and face questions about what the Guardian recently referred to as "British inventions such as the structure of DNA". What a patriotic newspaper! That's a variation on the intelligent design theory that's new to me.

    There's a problem with all this: British history, unlike the workings of gas meters and the welfare system, is a matter of opinion not fact. There are some facts involved but what the government seems to be planning here is an upbeat, self-aggrandising story of Britishness, a fairytale with the coalition as the happy ending – a long, simplistic boast to the world, probably not actually containing any factual errors but certainly not, merely because of that, qualifying to be called "the truth". They want anyone joining the ranks of our citizenry to have dutifully swallowed all this, like a medicine whose efficacy is scientifically unsubstantiated.

    The worst part of the process, and this is something which predates May's changes, is when aspirant citizens have to attend a bullshit ceremony at which they swear an oath of allegiance to the Queen and pledge loyalty to the UK and to democratic values. (The fact that such loyalties have on occasion been mutually exclusive, and will be again – when we next sign a trade agreement with Saudi Arabia, for example – is presumably not discussed.) I saw a picture of this happening online – a drab room full of people raising their right hands like Americans.

    I hate the implication that, to be British, you're supposed to believe certain things. That it's a club with shared aims and values rather than a country which, as even its detractors might admit, has historically shown a better understanding than most that the semblance of consensus is usually a signifier of tyranny. If, in the very process by which we invite people to share in our ancient liberties, we've lost that understanding, then we've truly diminished as a civilisation.

    Keith Chegwin must have had a similar sense of national decline when he tweeted last week: "How BBC Radio has changed. Sad." He was responding to Marie Lennon, a BBC Wiltshire reporter, who'd tweeted: "Keith Chegwin's voice makes me feel physically sick." His was a deft rejoinder. Despite Lennon having stated in her Twitter biography that all views expressed "are MINE", Chegwin was quick to pin the insult on her employer, the Daily Mail's nemesis. According to Chegwin, Lennon's tweet showed an overall decline in broadcasting standards, not just that one woman found his voice annoying. Or maybe she doesn't find it annoying? What she actually said was that it makes her feel physically sick. Perhaps it literally makes her ill? Would British Airways bemoan a sad decline in British baking if a Greggs branch manager blogged about nausea during take-off?

    Because the BBC is involved, the retractions were soon flying, like champagne corks before radio changed. Lennon apologised "if anyone was offended by yesterday's tweet" (I think she could have made a reasonably accurate guess at who might have been) and a BBC spokesman made clear that her attitude "doesn't reflect the views of the station" because "BBC Wiltshire is looking forward to Keith Chegwin appearing in pantomime at the Wyvern theatre this Christmas." It really needs to get out more. But how lovely for the Wyvern's strange aficionados of the Chegwin timbre, all happily immune to its emetic qualities, that he'll be giving his Wishee Washee there.

    As a test of Britishness, what could be better than having to understand what the hell those last two paragraphs are about? Never mind Emmeline Pankhurst and DNA, the true test of a Briton is whether or not he knows who Keith Chegwin is: a man with an even greater fame to credibility ratio than Prince Edward but unheard-of beyond these shores. Speaking as a comedian, I don't care whether new citizens understand human rights or the battle of Bosworth – I need them to get that, when talk turns to EasyJet, Ginsters slices or Keith Chegwin, someone is usually telling a joke.

    British identity and society
    Theresa May
    Immigration and asylum
    Twitter
    BBC
    David Mitchell

    Original Article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jul/15/britishness-citizenship-test-keith-chegwin

    Kind regards,
    Syahredzan Johan | RamRais &Partners
    *this email has been sent on the go

    Rebecca Choong <rebecca.cho...@gmail.com> Jul 16 10:37PM +0800

    Hello everyone!

    Fahmi Reza's controversial Student Power Lecture, banned in three
    university campuses is here in Pusat Rakyat LB!
    Come see the student movement of the 1960s, the generation of mahasiswa not
    yet rendered impotent by UUCA!

    The details are as follows:
    Date: 22/7/2012 (Sunday)
    Time: 12:00PM-1:30PM
    Venue: Pusat Rakyat LB

    See: http://www.facebook.com/events/343756125698963 for more information.

    Thanks! :D
    Students for Power in Administration and Management (SPAM)

    EBon <eb...@loyarburok.com> Jul 17 12:50AM +0800

    Pls create it as undimsiachats no. 27 on UndiMsia! FB page and invite all!

    _______________________

    edmund bon tai soon
    UndiMsia! community mover
    MCCHR aka pusatrakyatlb
    ...currently moving w/ UndiMsia!
    www.undimsia.com
    twitter & FB | @undimsia
    ...running w/ LoyarBurok
    www.loyarburok.com
    twitter & FB | @loyarburok

    capture. connect. convert. cultivate.

    EBon <eb...@loyarburok.com> Jul 16 11:50PM +0800

    Faizal

    Let us know one day we are prepared to go to Kelantan or anywhere to do #idolademokrasi for OKU and help strategise Bangkit OKU campaign ok? Continue your awesome work man!

    _______________________

    edmund bon tai soon
    UndiMsia! community mover
    MCCHR aka pusatrakyatlb
    ...currently moving w/ UndiMsia!
    www.undimsia.com
    twitter & FB | @undimsia
    ...running w/ LoyarBurok
    www.loyarburok.com
    twitter & FB | @loyarburok

    capture. connect. convert. cultivate.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group UndiMsia.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
This is UndiMsia!

Khairil Yusof

Jul 19, 2012, 6:17:47 AM7/19/12
to sinar-...@googlegroups.com
Actually already shared the forms, to Rachel and Edmond. It's straight forward, and I've already shared on the list the basic biodata they will need to get.

reps.sinarproject.org will be up shortly.