How to Contribute to #MyMP

Khairil Yusof

Jul 21, 2012, 1:35:45 AM7/21/12
to sinar-...@googlegroups.com
See the following simple steps:

  1. Login to access your profile by clicking on the "Log In" button on the top. You should have a special login link via the email you used to sign up for #MyMP.
  2. If you do not have your login, please email redewe[a]gmail.com with the title "#MyMP Login Info" and we will add you into the database.
  3. Start by adding your MP by clicking on "MPs" button and click "Add New"
  4. To fill out the fields, start searching on Google for this information.
  5. When you've found a credible source (especially for Education and Work History), please copy & paste the information AND quote the source.
  6. If you can't find the information online, we encourage you to contact the politician's office via phone or directly via social networks.
  7. Once you've filled in most of the fields, click on the "Save" button at the bottom. You can always come back to edit the profile. So don't worry, if you'd like to fill in one by one.
  8. DEADLINE: August 8th.

http://reps.sinarproject.org/how-to-contribute