Where is simplesamlphp appendix

xtu...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2017, 4:37:56 PM6/6/17
to SimpleSAMLphp
For step 6 "Configuring Apache", it says"You may choose another location, but this requires a path update in a few files. See Appendix for details ‹Installing SimpleSAMLphp in alternative locations›."
Where can I find Appendix for this? We do want to install it in a different location instead of /var

Thank you

Peter Schober

Jun 6, 2017, 5:07:44 PM6/6/17
to SimpleSAMLphp
* xtu...@gmail.com <xtu...@gmail.com> [2017-06-06 22:38]:
> For step 6 "Configuring Apache", it says "You may choose another location,
> but this requires a path update in a few files. See Appendix for details
> ‹Installing SimpleSAMLphp in alternative locations›."

You'll find that exact heading (and the desired content) in section 13
on the same page:
https://simplesamlphp.org/docs/stable/simplesamlphp-install#section_13

Also it's probably slightly exaggerated (and confusing; e.g. this
doesn't mean you'd have to change SimpleSAMLphp source code because
the path would be "hard-coded" anywhere) to say that "this requires a
path update in a few files".

-peter

xtu...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2017, 8:52:18 AM6/7/17