SimpleSAMLphp 1.14.6

Jaime Perez Crespo

Jul 18, 2016, 6:01:21 AM7/18/16
to simplesamlp...@googlegroups.com, simple...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have just released SimpleSAMLphp version 1.14.6. This is a bugfix release, resolving an issue introduced in 1.14.5, reported both in the mailing list and in our issue tracker:

https://github.com/simplesamlphp/simplesamlphp/issues/418

We encourage those using SimpleSAMLphp as a Service Provider to update immediately.

The changelog and upgrade notes are available here, respectively:

https://simplesamlphp.org/docs/1.14/simplesamlphp-changelog#section_1

https://simplesamlphp.org/docs/1.14/simplesamlphp-upgrade-notes-1.14

This new release is available for download here:

https://github.com/simplesamlphp/simplesamlphp/releases/download/v1.14.6/simplesamlphp-1.14.6.tar.gz

You can verify the integrity of this file by comparing the SHA256 digest: 447c6e812575f38d8d0a5a088bc73269975ea3994828794b3b498711ab7f893f

Regards,

--
Jaime Pérez
UNINETT / Feide

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost