Discopower tabs

Mike Richardson

Mar 12, 2018, 10:44:16 AM3/12/18
to SimpleSAMLphp
Hi,

I've configured up SSP according to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/simplesamlphp/NTGNpo7Unvg, using DiscoPower to list multiple groups of IdPs and am attempting to have proper names for the various tabs. However, I can only see 'Miscellaneous' and 'not translated ()'. I believe that I need to put in a mapping between, say, 'guest' and 'Guest IdP'

However, there don't seem to be any configuration options for this in the discopower config file. The other obvious place to put entries is in the discopower dictionaries/tabs.definition.json and tabs.translation.json but I've tried that and it doesn't work. Is there somewhere else to put a mapping, some configuration option or a particular format I should be using?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Richardson

Mar 16, 2018, 4:12:32 AM3/16/18
to SimpleSAMLphp
Of all the questions I've asked recently I thought that this one would have been the quickest and easiest to answer :-)

Is there some other/more information needed that I could supply? Is the question more appropriate for another forum?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Richardson

Mar 16, 2018, 10:01:21 AM3/16/18
to SimpleSAMLphp
Solved. Edits required in

dictionaries/tabs.definition.json
dictionaries/tabs.translation.json
locales/en/LC_MESSAGES/discopower.po
lib/PowerIdPDisco.php

to add a new tab.

Dick Visser

Mar 19, 2018, 7:27:22 AM3/19/18
to simplesamlphp
On 16 March 2018 at 15:01, Mike Richardson <doc...@mcc.ac.uk> wrote:
> Solved. Edits required in
>
> dictionaries/tabs.definition.json
> dictionaries/tabs.translation.json
> locales/en/LC_MESSAGES/discopower.po
> lib/PowerIdPDisco.php
>
> to add a new tab.

I found this out as well last week.
IMHO having to edit lib/PowerIdPDisco.php is a bug.
This sort of configuration data should go into
config/module_discopower.php like it used to.
There is a new var $discoPowerTabs that seems to be a duplicate of $enableTabs.

I'll put in an issue in the tracker.

--
Dick Visser
GÉANT