Trouble with SSL/TLS-connection to ldap

已查看 322 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Trond Kandal

未读,
2015年4月14日 07:55:272015/4/14
收件人 simple...@googlegroups.com、trond....@ntnu.no
Hello, everybody.

For some reason the connection to a ldap-server always result in the
follow error-message:

... slapd[6175]: conn=2219 fd=17 closed (TLS negotiation failure)

I have tried with openssl s_client:

$ openssl s_client -host <hostname> -port <port>

Verify return code: 19 (self signed certificate in certificate chain)

And then I tried with:

openssl s_client -host <hostname> -port <port> -CApath /some/path/to/all/ca-certs

Verify return code: 0 (ok)

I then edited the php.ini-file and added the following.

openssl.capath=/some/path/to/all/ca-certs

But I get the same error from the ldap-server.

Is there anybody who has experienced the same and is able to tell me the solution?

Thank you very much.

Regards

Trond.

Jaime Perez Crespo

未读,
2015年6月5日 04:09:182015/6/5
收件人 simple...@googlegroups.com
Hi Trond!

I assume you restarted the web server after editing php.ini, right?

If it’s still not working, I would say it’s an issue with the php.ini file you are editing. I also see this option was introduced in PHP 5.6. Is that the version you are running?
> --

Jaime Pérez
UNINETT / Feide
mail: jaime...@uninett.no
xmpp: ja...@jabber.uninett.no

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost

signature.asc

Trond Kandal@gmail.com

未读,
2015年6月5日 11:29:542015/6/5
收件人 simple...@googlegroups.com

> On 05 Jun 2015, at 10:09, Jaime Perez Crespo <jaime...@uninett.no> wrote:
>
> Hi Trond!
>
> I assume you restarted the web server after editing php.ini, right?
>
> If it’s still not working, I would say it’s an issue with the php.ini file you are editing. I also see this option was introduced in PHP 5.6. Is that the version you are running?

Hello, Jaime.

Thank You very much for the answer,- but I have given up this work now
and moved on to another project. Thank You very much anyhow. :)

Have a very nice weekend.

Trond Kandal.

回复全部
回复作者