IdP custom auth source

Erwann Penet

Nov 25, 2015, 4:47:05 AM11/25/15
to SimpleSAMLphp
Hi,

I have implemented an IdP with custom authentication (extended from SimpleSAML_Auth_Source).

Now in my custum authentication I would like to validate extra information for specific SPs.
In particular, I would like to allow some SPs unconditionnaly, but disallow some SPs if some attributes are missing or empty.

It's easy to check the attribute values, but I don't know how to check what is the current SP trying to connect within my SimpleSAML_Auth_Source.

Also, would this work? or I am going down the wrong track?

Cheers,
Erwann PENET

Itay Moav

Nov 25, 2015, 7:23:15 AM11/25/15
to simple...@googlegroups.com
You have access to the $state variable which holds that info.
$spMetadata = $state["SPMetadata"];
$spEntityId = $spMetadata['entityid']; var_dump $spEnt.. and see for yourself what is in there.

Erwann Penet

Nov 26, 2015, 4:09:11 AM11/26/15
to SimpleSAMLphp
Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.