UI Design problem!

noum...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2017, 4:30:11 AM10/4/17
to SimpleSAMLphp
Hi,
I'd installed the SSP as IDP and everything was okay until I tried to customized the theme, I tried these ones:
The problem is when I return to use the default theme, the links there are not showing as tabs!

To solve this, I uninstalled the themes and return to the default but this didn't help.
The log file aren't showing any thing.

I'm new in this thing, and I don't know where to start though any help is appreciated.

Best regards,

Tim van Dijen

Oct 4, 2017, 6:09:57 AM10/4/17
to SimpleSAMLphp
Have you tried different browsers?
I've seen this before, but I can't recall what the cause was.. I think it had something to do with IE's compatibility view, Smartscreen, trusted websites... Stuff like that

noum...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2017, 7:11:28 AM10/4/17
to SimpleSAMLphp

Hi,
Yes I did, I tried all browsers and clearing caches didn't help.
When comparing the resulted HTML to a healthy installation, they are different with some HTML rules added and some missing CSS classes!

Wrong HTML Correct HTML

Jaime Perez Crespo

Oct 4, 2017, 7:34:22 AM10/4/17
to SimpleSAMLphp
Hi,

You need to enable the portal module. That’ll fix it.

--
Jaime Pérez
UNINETT / Feide

jaime...@uninett.no
jaime...@protonmail.com
9A08 EA20 E062 70B4 616B 43E3 562A FE3A 6293 62C2

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost

noum...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2017, 9:25:12 AM10/4/17
to SimpleSAMLphp
Hi,

It's already enabled, the file `default-enable` is existing!

is there any additional settings?

3 directories, 4 files

noum...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2017, 9:10:17 AM10/15/17
to SimpleSAMLphp
Hi,

Any thing about this? I'm still trying on this system and afraid of such unknown behaviors!! don't want to face them when it goes live.

At least where and how can I debug such issues?

Best regards,