最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

mitch jaffe

未読、
2016/04/22 12:15:582016/04/22
To: SimpleSAMLphp

New install
Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) PHP/5.4.16
simplesamlphp-1.14.3

Linux 3.10.0-327.13.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Mar 31 16:04:38 UTC 2016 x86_64
Fatal error: Class 'SimpleSAML_Logger' not found in /mnt/simplesaml/config/config.php on line 124

Patrick Radtke

未読、
2016/04/25 11:08:132016/04/25
To: SimpleSAMLphp
I believe there were some namespace changes.uses SimpleSAML\Logger::NOTICE

I don't recall seeing this change in the upgrade notes for SSP 1.14, so it may be a bug/regression?

Jaime Perez Crespo

未読、
2016/04/28 11:53:422016/04/28
To: simple...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
If you go to /mnt/simplesaml/lib/simplesaml/Logger.php, what’s the name of the class there? Just “Logger"? or “SimpleSAML_Logger"?

I just unpacked the latest version and it’s "SimpleSAML_Logger" as it should. If you are using it in config.php and PHP is claiming it’s unable to find it, it might be that your composer autoloader is rotten. You can regenerate it with:

composer.phar dump-autoload

What are you doing to get this error, by the way? With so little information it’s difficult to help.

--
Jaime Pérez
UNINETT / Feide

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送