最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Dick Visser

未読、
2016/07/28 5:42:302016/07/28
To: simplesamlphp
Hi

The released SSP versions are available as tarballs with their version
in the URL:

https://github.com/simplesamlphp/simplesamlphp/releases/download/v1.14.6/simplesamlphp-1.14.6.tar.gz

Is there a generic URL for the latest released version?

If not, could that be created.
Something obvious like
https://github.com/simplesamlphp/simplesamlphp/releases/download/simplesamlphp-latest.tar.gz

Thansk!
Dick

Jaime Perez Crespo

未読、
2016/08/15 4:13:242016/08/15
To: simple...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dick!

Sorry SO much for the delay, I completely missed your mail.

I’ve been looking a bit into this, and it looks like github doesn’t offer anything like that. They have a generic URL to point to the latest release of a project, but not to the file itself. So the only solution I can imagine for this is to create such link in simplesamlphp.org.
--
Jaime Pérez
UNINETT / Feide

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost

Jaime Perez Crespo

未読、
2016/08/15 4:20:282016/08/15
To: simple...@googlegroups.com
Like this?

https://simplesamlphp.org/download?latest

On 15 Aug 2016, at 10:13 AM, Jaime Perez Crespo <jaime...@uninett.no> wrote:
> Hi Dick!
>
> Sorry SO much for the delay, I completely missed your mail.
>
> I’ve been looking a bit into this, and it looks like github doesn’t offer anything like that. They have a generic URL to point to the latest release of a project, but not to the file itself. So the only solution I can imagine for this is to create such link in simplesamlphp.org.

Dick Visser

未読、
2016/08/16 17:28:572016/08/16
To: simplesamlphp
Yes that would do the trick!
Thanks

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 10:20 AM, Jaime Perez Crespo
<jaime...@uninett.no> wrote:
> Like this?
>
> https://simplesamlphp.org/download?latest
>
> On 15 Aug 2016, at 10:13 AM, Jaime Perez Crespo <jaime...@uninett.no> wrote:
>> Hi Dick!
>>
>> Sorry SO much for the delay, I completely missed your mail.
>>
>> I’ve been looking a bit into this, and it looks like github doesn’t offer anything like that. They have a generic URL to point to the latest release of a project, but not to the file itself. So the only solution I can imagine for this is to create such link in simplesamlphp.org.
>
> --
> Jaime Pérez
> UNINETT / Feide
> mail: jaime...@uninett.no
> PGP: 9A08 EA20 E062 70B4 616B 43E3 562A FE3A 6293 62C2
>
> "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
> - Robert Frost
>
> --

Dick Visser
Sr. System & Network Engineer