I just test it in my local environment without SSL but get this error? please help me

lixin

Jun 4, 2008, 10:35:04 PM6/4/08
to simpleSAMLphp
Fatal error: Call to undefined function openssl_get_privatekey() in E:
\dev_cartv2\simplesamlphp\lib\xmlseclibs.php on line 361

Andreas Åkre Solberg

Jun 5, 2008, 2:50:04 AM6/5/08
to simple...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 7:35 PM, lixin <li...@lightinthebox.com> wrote:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function openssl_get_privatekey() in E:
\dev_cartv2\simplesamlphp\lib\xmlseclibs.php on line 361

I have never tried simplesamlphp on windows, anyone with that experience have input?

But in general, have you checked the status page on the installation page of simplesamlphp. There will be a lot of green lights there, and my guess is that you have a red light telling you that you have not installed properly support for openssl through php.

Kind regards
Andreas.

Enrique de la Hoz

Jun 5, 2008, 3:00:26 AM6/5/08
to simple...@googlegroups.com
You sholuld check first that openssl is working (copying the openssl dlls to win32 directory in win XP and downloading openssl.cnf), and then if you have an openssl-enabled version of php. As Andreas said, your php installation is not able to find the ssl. You should also check if openssl is enabled in php.ini (I think openssl is disabled by default in php.ini. Make the following edit to php.ini:Code: ;extension=php_openssl.dllshould become Code: extension=php_openssl.dll )

Regards,

Ryan Fox

Jun 5, 2008, 7:15:48 AM6/5/08
to simple...@googlegroups.com
Andreas Åkre Solberg wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 7:35 PM, lixin <li...@lightinthebox.com
> <mailto:li...@lightinthebox.com>> wrote:
>

> Fatal error: Call to undefined function openssl_get_privatekey() in E:
> \dev_cartv2\simplesamlphp\lib\xmlseclibs.php on line 361
>

> I have never tried simplesamlphp on windows, anyone with that
> experience have input?

I have it working on Windows fine. I did install OpenSSL separately,
but I don't know if that was required or not. Enabling OpenSSL support
is definitely required though, even if you're not using HTTPS. Using
the phpinfo.php page is a good way to check if php has openssl enabled
properly.

Ryan

rfox.vcf