Installed SP. Can't view metadata.

Keith Reilly

Apr 14, 2015, 2:36:03 PM4/14/15
to simple...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've installed SimpleSaml as a Service Provider, but when I go to the Federation page and click the "Show metadata link" for the SP, I get a blank page (no html at all in the page).

When I test the SP according to the install instructions by going to the Authentication tab and selecting "Test authentication sources" and then selecting example-userpass, I can log.  I get the status page that shows me the attributes of the user.

I'm not sure where to look next.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Keith

Keith Reilly

Apr 15, 2015, 1:44:58 PM4/15/15
to simple...@googlegroups.com
Turns out that I didn't have the xml dom library installed for PHP.  I didn't see this on the configuration tab until I logged in.