Re: [simplesamlphp-users] help,When the test is configured, the link to the authentication source is not redirected to the IdP after the SimpleSAMLphp installation page

Peter Schober

Sep 29, 2017, 5:36:37 AM9/29/17
to SimpleSAMLphp
* itc...@163.com <itc...@163.com> [2017-09-29 11:30]:
> I am now ready to write a single sign-on demo for a simulation test,
> using my own virtual machine to build a server, were configured with
> two virtual hosts, one is SP (www.saml.com), one is IDP. .com), I
> would like to use SimpleSAMLphp in both applications and connect it
> to an existing identity provider.

I don't understand. You have two vhosts, "one is SP" and "one is IDP".
But you want to "connect" "to an existing identity provider"?
What is your "one is IDP" then?

> The error is reported as follows:
>
> Caused: SimpleSAML_Error_Exception: Metadata for IdP with entity ID "http://www.idp.com" not found

Can you explain what about this error is unclear?
The "thing" has no metadata for that entityID but obviously you have
configured it to use that entityID. Hence the error.

-peter