Error

ang....@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2017, 9:49:20 AM6/21/17
to SimpleSAMLphp
I am getting this error when i try to attach my email to google app:

Bad request received

There is an error in the request to this page. The reason was: Missing AuthState parameter.
If you report this error, please also report this tracking number which makes it possible to locate your session in the logs available to the system administrator: 7db7c497b2
Debug information

The debug information below may be of interest to the administrator / help desk:

SimpleSAML_Error_BadRequest: BADREQUEST('%REASON%' => 'Missing AuthState parameter.')
Backtrace:
1 /opt/simplesamlphp-1.12.0/modules/core/www/loginuserpass.php:14 (require)
0 /opt/simplesamlphp-1.12.0/www/module.php:135 (N/A)
Report errors

Optionally enter your email address, for the administrators to be able contact you for further questions about your issue:

E-mail address:
...please help

Jaime Perez Crespo

Jul 18, 2017, 3:27:40 AM7/18/17
to simple...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I’m afraid it’s impossible to help you out without any more information / details on what you are doing, what you have set up, log files, etc.

In any case, take a look at this:

https://github.com/simplesamlphp/simplesamlphp/wiki/State-Information-Lost
--
Jaime Pérez
UNINETT / Feide

jaime...@uninett.no
jaime...@protonmail.com
9A08 EA20 E062 70B4 616B 43E3 562A FE3A 6293 62C2

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost