SSP release plans

Tom Scavo

Nov 24, 2015, 10:53:14 AM11/24/15
to simpleSAMLphp
The InCommon metadata aggregate will double in size (to ~33MB) on
February 15, 2016 (which is when we will begin importing eduGAIN
metadata). I've been telling deployers to upgrade to SSP v1.13.2 but I
sense a new release is in the works. Can you give me some idea when
that might happen? If SSP deployers need to upgrade anyway, maybe it
makes more sense for them to wait for the next release...

Thanks,

Tom

Jaime Perez Crespo

Dec 2, 2015, 4:27:09 AM12/2/15
to simple...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,
> makes more sense for them to wait for the next release…

My idea was to have the first pre-release out last Wednesday. As you may have noticed, that didn’t happen, though.

Now I’m aiming to 16th of December. If I manage to get it out then, we should have time enough to release the final 1.14.0 before February (given that no serious issues are found in the pre-release(s)).

--
Jaime Pérez
UNINETT / Feide

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost