how to apply my own logic for nameId

Itay Moav

Nov 23, 2015, 11:08:32 AM11/23/15
to simple...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way I apply my own logic to generate the nameId field value?
I saw there was a way to copy the core field value from an attribute, but
then SimpleSamlePHP hash it with IdP+SP+SALT.
For what I need, I need full control on how this value is generated.

(For the curious, I need to generate a dump of all my users with that value as identifier  and share that dump with two different vendors).

Itay Moav

Nov 23, 2015, 1:23:27 PM11/23/15
to simple...@googlegroups.com
In other words, Can I create my own filter to generate the nameid field?
I do not mean to copy it's value into an attribute.