SimpleSAML_Error_NotFound: NOTFOUNDREASON('%URL%' => 'http://localhost/simplesamlphp/www/module.php/frontpage_welcome.php', '%REASON%' => 'The URL must at least contain a module name followed by a slash.')

mastan...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2017, 3:48:57 AM6/9/17
to SimpleSAMLphp
What are you trying to do?

I am trying to run SimpleSAMLPHP on my local machine as suggested in "https://outlandish.com/blog/saml-php-tutorial/".

What have you done?

Describe here the steps you have taken:

Is there anything wrong?

Is there anything you don't understand?

How to get reslove this error ? Please  help me ASAP
Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Jaime Perez Crespo

Jun 9, 2017, 4:02:26 AM6/9/17
to simple...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On 9 Jun 2017, at 09:49, "mastan...@gmail.com" <mastan...@gmail.com> wrote:
What are you trying to do?

I am trying to run SimpleSAMLPHP on my local machine as suggested in "https://outlandish.com/blog/saml-php-tutorial/".

Why don't you follow the official documentation of the software you are using instead of some random, probably outdated blog post?

What have you done?

Describe here the steps you have taken:

Is there anything wrong?
<Auto Generated Inline Image 1>

Is there anything you don't understand?

How to get reslove this error ? Please  help me ASAP

The error is pretty clear, IMHO. URLs in SSP need to contain the module name. Yours doesn't. Don't write the URL yourself, just go to the root of your SSP installation.

https://simplesamlphp.org/support

Before sending your question, make sure it is related to SimpleSAMLphp, and not your web server's configuration or any other third-party software. This mailing list cannot help with software that uses SimpleSAMLphp, only regarding SimpleSAMLphp itself.

Make sure to read the documentation:

https://simplesamlphp.org/docs/stable/

If you have an issue with SimpleSAMLphp that you cannot resolve and reading the documentation doesn't help, you are more than welcome to ask here for help. Subscribe to the list and send an email with your question. However, you will be expected to comply with some minimum, common sense standards in your questions. Please read this carefully:

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SimpleSAMLphp" group.
<Auto Generated Inline Image 1>

mastan...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2017, 6:11:14 AM6/9/17
to SimpleSAMLphp, mastan...@gmail.com
Hi Jaime Pérez,

Thanks for your quick reply,

Could you please describe the solution a little bit clear, I didn;t understand where to change the urls and how.

Thanks and Regards,
Mastan

KEC

Nov 23, 2020, 4:33:31 PM11/23/20
to SimpleSAMLphp
Hello Mastan,

Did you ever resolve this issue. If so, how did you get this to work?

Thanks,

-Kolis