最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

jco1ent...@gmail.com

未読、
2016/07/14 14:18:092016/07/14
To: SimpleSAMLphp
Good day everyone!

New user, was wondering if simplesamlphp still utilizes a non saml standard for Metadata. I was troubleshooting an assertion issue and ran into this thread. https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/simplesamlphp/klQsKoxX1M0

Jaime Perez Crespo

未読、
2016/07/15 5:27:032016/07/15
To: simple...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On 14 Jul 2016, at 20:18 PM, jco1ent...@gmail.com wrote:
> Good day everyone!
>
> New user, was wondering if simplesamlphp still utilizes a non saml standard for Metadata. I was troubleshooting an assertion issue and ran into this thread. https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/simplesamlphp/klQsKoxX1M0

I wouldn’t use a thread from 2010 where a SAML response/assertion is confused with SAML metadata as a reference ;-)

In any case, of course SimpleSAMLphp supports (and generates) standard SAML metadata, and has always done. Typically, the metadata is stored in a different format (PHP arrays), but that’s for internal consumption *only*, and it doesn’t mean you can’t use SAML metadata directly if you want or that we are breaking any standard.

What’s exactly the issue?

--
Jaime Pérez
UNINETT / Feide

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost

Peter Schober

未読、
2016/07/15 7:50:322016/07/15
To: simple...@googlegroups.com
* Jaime Perez Crespo <jaime...@uninett.no> [2016-07-15 11:27]:
> What’s exactly the issue?

We should have an auto-responder for this list that always starts with that. ;)
-peter

JCO Enterprises

未読、
2016/07/15 12:37:572016/07/15
To: simple...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the answer gentlemen, that really helps narrow the issue down! We had a case where asserted encryptions where failing, and we thought it may be that but now I'm thinking misconfiguration of mcrypt. And yeah, since it was 2010 I wanted to verify since the docs didn't really mention it either or :)

Peter Schober

未読、
2016/07/15 13:33:162016/07/15
To: simple...@googlegroups.com
* JCO Enterprises <jco1ent...@gmail.com> [2016-07-15 18:37]:
> We had a case where asserted encryptions where failing, and we thought it
> may be that but now I'm thinking misconfiguration of mcrypt.

The SimpleSAMLphp SP has no issues with recieving/processing encrypted
assertions (or Responses, for that matter) and I'm not aware of
anything one would need to configure for mcrypt. You mean it's not
properly installed/available to PHP? That would certainly lead to
errors, yes.
-peter

JCO Enterprises

未読、
2016/07/15 13:59:302016/07/15
To: SimpleSAMLphp、peter....@univie.ac.at
Tbanks for the clarification! Is there particular reason why encrypted assertions would fail then? IdP is .NET initiating SSO to the simpleSAMLphp SP. First feedback we received an improperly formatted assertion, second was an issue with server configuration. I'm starting to suspect the people hosting the SP may not know what they're doing.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件