feedback on web site

Stephen Ng

Jul 7, 2012, 11:47:51 AM7/7/12
to simp...@googlegroups.com
Just starting to learn about SimpleCV; here is some feedback on the web site:

At http://simplecv.org/download/, the "Download Version1.3" link and arrow don't seem to do anything.

All the images at http://simplecv.org/learn/examples/kinect.html appear to be broken.

The FAQ says: "The FAQ is currently down while we port it over to this new site design. It will be up tomorrow, though." That text has been there at least a day.

These are minor things, but they leave a bad impression and cause one to wonder how viable the project is.

--Steve

Nathan Oostendorp

Jul 7, 2012, 5:10:21 PM7/7/12
to simp...@googlegroups.com, Kris Chapman
How very embarrassing.  We are in the middle of building a new website in Drupal and are trying to get it launched very soon.  Stay tuned.

--n

Anthony Oliver

Jul 16, 2012, 11:37:34 AM7/16/12
to simp...@googlegroups.com, Kris Chapman, na...@ingenuitas.com
Should be fixed and updated now.  Let us know if you come across any other issues.

-Anthony