Any reason why SimpleCov simply doesnt mark a method?

coney...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2013, 3:46:48 PM1/1/13
to simp...@googlegroups.com
98% of my code base is detected correctly by SimpleCov, but I have one controller in which a lengthy create method is not being detected as called correctly. Other methods in this controller are detected and marked as covered. This method is called as I have log statements throughout that get printed. Raise lines also get triggered within the method, but for some reason, SimpleCov just doesn't recognize that it is being tested. How can I start to debug this?

coney...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2013, 5:51:00 PM1/13/13
to simp...@googlegroups.com, coney...@gmail.com
On Tuesday, January 1, 2013 3:46:48 PM UTC-5, coney...@gmail.com wrote:
> 98% of my code base is detected correctly by SimpleCov, but I have one controller in which a lengthy create method is not being detected as called correctly. Other methods in this controller are detected and marked as covered. This method is called as I have log statements throughout that get printed. Raise lines also get triggered within the method, but for some reason, SimpleCov just doesn't recognize that it is being tested. How can I start to debug this?

I have also verified that the require and start are at the top of the spec_helper. The controller is not being marked if running via rake spec AND also using rspec command alone.