Future of Simian.

ga...@improbable.io

Sep 13, 2017, 3:33:22 PM9/13/17
to Simian Discuss
Good Evening All,

I have recently been looking into Simian and was curious what the future holds for the tool and platform.

Up until recently I can only see a few PRs .

I noticed that Cauli recently had a massive bunch of commits moving it to Bazel does Simian have similar love destined for it in the near future?

Kind Regards,

Gavin

Maxim Ermilov

Sep 13, 2017, 5:02:15 PM9/13/17
to simian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

> had a massive bunch of commits moving it to Bazel does Simian have similar love

We are not planing to do it in near future.

_____
Maxim

ga...@improbable.io

Sep 13, 2017, 5:13:57 PM9/13/17