Permissions of simian files

Josh M

Nov 10, 2015, 10:30:19 AM11/10/15
to Simian Discuss
Hello,

I re-made simian to have the newest build of munki and simian.  The dmg appeared to build w/o an issue.

I installed it on a new yosemite image and the 4 munki pkgs at the hard drive root level don't appear to have the proper permissions.  When I run MSC, it fails to run.  It will open but I get an error to contact the system admin.  And unfortunately, I'm the system admin :)

Has anybody run into this issue before?

-Josh

Josh M

Nov 10, 2015, 11:53:28 AM11/10/15
to Simian Discuss
It appears the files permissions had nothing to do with the issue.  The client certs were corrupted.  Remade the user's certs and it worked.