Which version of Munki is supported now?

Chris Whittle

Feb 19, 2016, 1:36:36 PM2/19/16
to simian-...@googlegroups.com

This email may contain proprietary information and is meant only for the use by the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you've received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.

Justin McWilliams

Feb 19, 2016, 2:25:09 PM2/19/16
to Simian Discuss
2.3.0.2519 is the default: https://github.com/google/simian/blob/master/Makefile#L10

We periodically update this when Munki stamps point releases.  It looks like we missed 2.4, and there's a 2.5 RC1 out: https://github.com/munki/munki/releases

I'll bump this to 2.5 once it's released, but feel free to adjust your local Makefile to any release on https://munkibuilds.org/   FWIW, the stable release of 2.4 was 2.4.0.2561, and while that was not tested with Simian I'd be surprised if there were any compatibility issues.

- Justin