Simian updating application DMG

Kevin Murimi

Jul 18, 2017, 6:05:17 AM7/18/17
to Simian Discuss
I'm trying to push the latest Google chrome update (v 59.0) as an update for the what the devices are currently running (v 57.2) to managed devices [please see attached screenshot]. Anyone with an idea on how to go about this? Do I have to delete the old package and upload a new one or is there a way of pushing the new version of the .dmg to replace the old dmg?
Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 1.02.07 PM.png

Josh M

Jul 26, 2017, 10:52:46 AM7/26/17
to Simian Discuss
I usually give them unique names so they don't get confused.  I'd include the version number in the name.