Last Off Corp Preflight?

Thomas Maerz

Feb 17, 2016, 6:03:33 PM2/17/16
to Simian Discuss
The Longest Off Corp report page has the column header for the first column labelled as "Last Off Corp Preflight".

I am finding this a little contradictory, since the empty label for some clients says "Zero on corp connections", yet the two clients I have implemented the on_off corp check for are reporting the "Last Off Corp Preflight" as their most recent preflight, even though they have never checked in off corp. Further, on the Summary page, the "Connections" for on/off corp % bar shows 100% on corp (which is what I would expect as I haven't tried connecting off the corporate network)

Justin McWilliams

Feb 17, 2016, 7:04:48 PM2/17/16
to Simian Discuss
Here's where the value is printed, notice how the value used is "last_on_corp_preflight_datetime": https://github.com/google/simian/blob/master/src/simian/mac/admin/templates/summary.html#L259

Here's the method which queries the Datastore for the clients to display in the report, notice "order('last_on_corp_preflight_datetime')" which will order by oldest to newest date: https://github.com/google/simian/blob/master/src/simian/mac/admin/misc.py#L198

So the column header should be updated to "Last On Corp Preflight"; done: https://github.com/google/simian/commit/3b10bfbef259b076fba946620181fd19e8c9e925

Thanks for the report!