Is it possible to set a machines tags from machine?

Chris Whittle

Sep 25, 2015, 5:04:16 PM9/25/15
to simian-...@googlegroups.com
We're working automatically setting machine tags but until the api is ready (also working on that).

Wondering if it would be possible set that from the machine itself some how.

Justin McWilliams

Sep 25, 2015, 6:14:33 PM9/25/15
to Simian Discuss
Unfortunately no.  Tag support is a server-centric feature.  Clients aren't even aware of what tags are applied to them, let alone have the ability to set them.  The only supported way to set tags is via the web UI.