Vectorworks Deployment Possible?

Jobka Wohin

Apr 14, 2017, 6:04:03 PM4/14/17
to Simian Discuss
I just deployed successful a simian test instance and so far i am pretty happy with it....

hopefully we will switch our complete deployment system to simian.
i just added some small simple packages and would love to know, if it will be possible to deploy bigger software like Vectorworks with it since we using it daily..

thanks for any advice and info

Allister Banks

Apr 15, 2017, 7:56:08 PM4/15/17
to simian-...@googlegroups.com
2016?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/munki-discuss/vectorworks%7Csort:relevance/munki-discuss/bmu9EzfDGw8/fG_eLwQiBgAJ
Or check the munki-dev list or ask in the #munki channel in MacAdmins Slack. This isn't Simian-specific.
Allister