Not able to auth with appcfg.py

Allister Banks

Jan 24, 2017, 10:36:01 AM1/24/17
to Simian Discuss
Hey there, I'm trying to set up a new dev box to upload the app and can't seem to auth properly when running make release. My browser opens to the auth page, but I get the "Failed to find "code" in the query parameters of the redirect." error. gcloud auth works and I can change that to the project name, but it doesn't seem to help  me auth to app engine. Any tips? Thanks, Allister

Allister Banks

Jan 24, 2017, 10:48:04 AM1/24/17
to Simian Discuss
heh, I found a command to prompt appcfg.py to auth properly,

appcfg.py --noauth_local_webserver list_versions -A <mysimianprojectname>

I was then prompted to go to the browser and get a code, which still needed me to additionally run gcloud beta app create, for whatever reason it didn't see the one I had created in the webgui. So far so good!

Allister

Will Jenkins

Jan 24, 2017, 10:55:02 AM1/24/17
to simian-...@googlegroups.com
Just to add to this, I have multiple Google accounts and I have taken to swapping ~/.appcfg_oauth2_tokens around to switch accounts.